- Use an effective placement of foil as a reflective surface: Reflection and light attract consumers to your label
- Make your branding visible and clear with a readable logo
- Use a custom shape or cutting die to attract more attention to your label design. In a sea of rectangle wine labels, stand out!
- Print more than one varietal or vintage at the same time. Higher quantities are more cost efficient.
- Ask your sales rep to deliver your labels, rather than pay for shipping. Freight costs can be expensive, labels are heavy.
Watermark Labels has experienced account managers that can help you maximize your label printing expenses with all the tips listed above. Email us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-209-370-1616.